Canada has successfully aced in the world of education. It has some of the most sought-after universities and top schools to its accord, making it a dream destination for all of the international students diving in from all across the world! Guess what? The citizens of Canada are quite welcoming too, making the environment binge-worthy and subtle for the newcomers to take-in slowly!
And to get into a Canada student visa is also pretty easy!!
First of all, it’s a document that Canadian Immigration issues that allow foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Make sure you have all the documents you need before you apply before you travel to Canada, which are:
- A valid passport/travel document
- The letter of Introduction the visa office sent you when they approved your study permit, has your permit reference number, which we use to issue your study permit
- Acceptance from the school/university
- Proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada
- Letters of reference or any other documents the visa office told you to bring
The Canada Immigration process has been well-kept and transparent for the immigrants to see and prepare a budget well in advance from the Canada Immigration website.
However, these international students are a breath of fresh air in the lands of maples. We have surveyed the entirety of Canada, to know that they are quite welcoming and have special traits that no other country ever deciphers. Let us see what they are:
- Learn with the brightest: Canada is not just famous for the high-appalling universities but also for the primary and secondary education is quite a class. The quality of education is worth mentioning even for elementary school to post-secondary studies. The teachers appointed in Canada by Canadian Immigration, are well-qualified with the richest hand-on experience with the latest trends and teaching techniques that you will not find in any other country! However, if your teen is planning for a university degree, we are pleased to inform you that 2 out of every 5 academics hold at least one international degree. Sounds exciting? Well, there’s more, Canada takes pride in housing 11 of the top 250 universities worldwide.
- Warm & Friendly: Canadians being overly friendly and warm is not hype, but a fact! From urban downtowns and Canadian suburbs, you will come across plenty of people with diverse Canadian cultures and multilingual race who will welcome your teen/child with open arms.
- The rich quality of Life: It is a great place to live and work. Canadians and international students enjoy a high quality of life with pristine beaches and scenic beauty; we are sure you’re going to have a whirl of time! However, some students might face financial crunches in some parts of Canada. There are other options where international students are eligible to work in Canada to support themselves financially during their studies. Upon successful completion, many of them are eligible to obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit so that they can gain more Canadian work experience for a period of up to three years. Sounds exciting?
- Promising Future: Canada is a great place to send your children to, as international students when passing out from Canadian universities and colleges have more earning potential than their counterparts! In the past decade, Canada produced 1million jobs for people to apply for. Keeping the present situation, most countries have been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, but Canada has a different story! The unemployment rate of Canada is still at an all-time low and there are ample opportunities in all of the sectors for immigrants and international graduates to apply. That’s a great figure!
- Affordable Cost of Living: Canadian Immigration policies offer an indispensable fee structure in schools and colleges that make a cost-effective and affordable cost of living. There are ample cities and suburbs where international students can find accommodation and food at a dirt-cheap price. From the several diverse communities, your kid is goanna enjoy his place of study given the various food options, accommodations available in Canada. Feel free to send him in!
- Out-of-the-world Experience: Canada is full of surprises and full-on adventures! One of the greatest things about studying in Canada is the opportunity to experience a climate, culture and way of life that is beyond comparison. From seeing the vibrant colours of our autumn leaves to the soft sounds of snowshoeing through the forest, each season and place has so much to offer. Your kid is going to love his time spent in the coldest winters of Canada as well as the harshest sunny climates!
Planning on sending your kids to Canadian schools? We would also like you to inform us that the cost of living is kind of different for the type of education you confer in Canada. Let us see, how it is:
- Elementary Schooling: You need to check with the school, if there’s a fee for international students or not, where you have decided to send in your child. Mostly the education is free of cost, however, to make them participate they might ask you to pay a small amount of the fee to take part in public outings, sports activity or may survey! Apart from fee structure, most schools have their cafeterias so your child can buy a meal or if not present he/she needs to bring his/her lunchbox.
- High schooling: Some of the schools offering higher secondary education opt for charging their international students approximately CAD 8,000 to CAD 14,000 per year. The fee structure remains the same for extra-curricular activities and cafeteria as that of elementary schooling.
- University: Many of the quality universities are found in Canada’s downtown cities and towns where the cost of living is lower and quite affordable; where the cost of living per year will be around CAD 12,000.
- Graduate Studies: Canada’s master’s and Ph.D. programs are of paramount importance across the world. A Ph.D. degree would cost you around approximately CAD 2,500 to CAD 17,000 per year.
We are a popular immigration consultant offering excerpts about immigration policies, immigration news and more. In case of any query, you could contact us directly.