A new Canadian fast-track immigration program is in the works.

Canadian fast track immigration

Share This Post

Canada is developing a new fast-track immigration program for international students and temporary foreign employees.

Immigration Minister Sean Fraser told CBC News that the new scheme for temporary workers would be permanent. It will be comparable, but not identical, to the Temporary Residence to Permanent Residence (TR2PR) program, which last year opened up the door to 90,000 important employees and international student graduates.

Fraser told CBC News, “We are now evaluating the best method to offer a permanent track for temporary residents.”

Fraser was tasked with “expanding Permanent Residence paths for international students and temporary foreign employees” shortly after being named immigration minister. According to a vote passed by the Canadian House of Commons, Fraser now has 120 days to draft and announce a strategy to attain these goals.

Fraser stated, “This puts me on the clock to develop this new permanent residence option, not only for international students but also for temporary foreign employees.”

On September 8, when Fraser’s 120-day deadline expires, further information on the new program will be accessible.

Express Entry changes

In July, Canada will again encourage Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates to enroll for permanent residency. However, this is not the only change that will occur.

The Senate is now considering Bill C-19, which is on track to become law. It will authorize IRCC to invite Express Entry candidates based on an economic objective, like occupation, French language proficiency, or education credential.

IRCC will be obligated to communicate with the public to determine which categories of Express Entry candidates will be invited in these sorts of drawings. In addition, IRCC must provide an annual report to Congress detailing the economic objective pursued in each incident.

How to immigrate to Canada as a temporary resident?

Although it is not necessarily essential to be in Canada to qualify for an immigration program, studies have indicated that immigrants with Canadian experience had higher incomes and more work opportunities in the early years following arrival than those who emigrated directly.

Studying and working in Canada might also open the door to several more immigration schemes.

You must be enrolled in a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) and get a study permit to study in Canada. Suppose you graduate from an eight-month or longer full-time school. In that case, you may be qualified for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), which many individuals utilize to get Canadian work experience.

Generally, a work permit is necessary to work in Canada. About one hundred work permit alternatives fall into two basic categories: Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and International Mobility Program (IMP) work permits.

Employers must perform a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for TFWP work permits, whereas IMP work permits exist to serve Canada’s economic, social, and cultural interests.

The work undertaken by holders of IMP work permits is exempt from the LMIA because it has been demonstrated that the job is of major benefit to Canada or results from a reciprocal arrangement with another nation.

How to apply for immigration via Express Entry?

Express Entry is an application management system for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Canadian Experience Class, and the Federal Skilled Trades Program. To be eligible for the Express Entry applicant pool, you must be eligible for at least one of these programs.

Once in the pool, you receive a score based on the Comprehensive Ranking System of IRCC.

The CRS considers your job experience in a skilled occupation, education, language proficiency, age, and other economic considerations. The better your CRS score, the more likely you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residency.

Candidates in the Express Entry pool are asked to apply for a provincial nomination through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). If you accept the invitation and are subsequently nominated, you will receive 600 additional CRS points. This bonus ensures that you will obtain an ITA in the next Express Entry lottery.

The ITA is essential for Express Entry-based Canadian immigration applications. Once the IRCC has received your answer to the ITA, their usual response time is six months. However, the epidemic has slowed real processing times. 

Contact us now and check whether you are eligible for Canada Immigration!


Take Our Quick immigration Assessment

Evaluate your eligibility for Canadian visa

More To Explore

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top